SUNVIDONE ® CL Synonyms: Crospovidone;Crospovidonum; Insoluble polyvinylpyrrolidone, crosslinked PVP INCI: PVPP CAS No.:[9003-39-8] Trade Name: Sunvidone ® CL SPECIFICATION CRACTERISTICS SUNVIDONE® CL series are supplied as fine white or almost white powders. They have a slight characteristic...Chat Now
Insoluble polyvinylpyrrolidone, crosslinked PVP
Trade Name: Sunvidone® CL
SUNVIDONE® CL series meet the requirements of the latest USP, Ph.Eur.
Particle size, ≤63 microns
Water, % max.
Sulphate ash, % max
Water-soluble substances, % max.
Heavy metals, ppm max.
Vinylpyrroldione, ppm max.
Peroxides (as H2O2), ppm max.
SUNVIDONE® CL series are supplied as fine white or almost white powders. They have a slight characteristic odour and are practically tasteless. They are insoluble in all the usual solvents.
SUNVIDONE® CL series possess a number of useful properties for pharmaceutical products.
- Improvement of tablet disintegration and therefore also of release and bioavailability of drugs through predictable swelling (disintegration effect)
- Improvement of release and bioavailability of drugs through complexation.
- Selective adsorption of polyphenols by complexation
- Stabilization of suspensions by Sunvidone® CL, as a hydrophilic polymer
- Complexation of endotoxins
- Adsorption of water
PACKAGES 20KG or 25KG net in fiber drum or PP drum
If you're looking for professional manufacturer of crospovidone serise stabilizer for suspension, please be free to place orders with our factory. We also support customized production for the famous brands' products. And if you need, the free sample is also available for quality checking.